Visitors / Employees
Residents / Students
Filled with picnickers, sports players, and event-goers, Clark Park is the verdant epicenter of University City's parks. A public gathering space, it brings together a large, racially and socio-economically diverse population.
Clark Park is located in the heart of University City's Streetcar Suburb and National Register Historic District. It is West Philadelphia's largest public green space, stretching from Baltimore to Woodland Avenue between 43rd and 45th streets.Learn More about the area.
What to Do in Clark Park
- Shop at the popular Clark Park Farmers' Market
- Bargain hunt at the Clark Park Flea Market
- Celebrate at the Spruce Hill May Fair
- Enjoy the Clark Park Music and Arts Festival
- See Shakespeare or other outdoor theatrical productions
Clark Park Maintenance
UCD oversees the Clark Park maintenance contract, and has raised more than $600,000 as part of an ongoing commitment to park maintenance.
The Clark Park Partnership meets monthly to address everything from park maintenance to events to capital projects. Partnership stakeholders include:
Friends of Clark Park
- UC Green
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
- the City Department of Parks and Recreation
- The Food Trust
- The Philadelphia Water Department
- City Office of Capital Projects
- and University City District.