Visitors / Employees
Residents / Students
WPSI is now recruiting West Philadelphians for training and job opportunities as Laboratory Technicians with the University of Pennsylvania. See below for more information.
Opportunities for Job Seekers
Do you have laboratory experience?
WPSI is now recruiting West Philadelphians for training and job opportunities as Entry-Level, Science Lab Helpers with the University of Pennsylvania
Graduates of this program will:
- Receive a guaranteed interview with University of Pennsylvania.
- Build cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 95% of WPSI graduates finding work.
- Earn a generous, performance-based stipend while in training.
- Gain an accelerated connection to a career you love and the life you want!
- Be a resident of 19104, 19131, 19139, 19143, or 19151
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Be unemployed.
- Those with experience in janitorial/housekeeping, veterinary clinics, or science labs are encouraged to apply.
Apply today! The application deadline is Sept. 28, 2016.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Download a printable application
- Paper applications are available at First District Plaza, Suite 206, from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.